Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tattoo Blog Tumblr

News and Pictures about tattoo blog tumblr

Fuck Yeah, Tattoos!

Fuck Yeah, Tattoos!

Peter Blume’s “The Rock” tattoo by Lissa Vino at Pearl Harbor Gift Shop in Content is not to be used without permission. RSS feed; Random; Mobile; Powered by Tumblr

Fuck Yeah, Tattoos!

Fuck Yeah, Tattoos!

I decided on this tattoo because of the great symbolism that is used in the book,. initial on them. together we are H.A.M i love her so much. helenadarling.tumblr

Traditional Tattoos

Traditional Tattoos

Traditional Tattoo Blog. If you are submitting a photo please follow the rules. ARTISTS send a link for your artwork.

Tattoo's & Piercings

Tattoo's & Piercings

*Warning - I swear and have my own opinion and if you are offended by the body naked or otherwise then maybe you shouldn't look ;)* This is a blog dedicated to all

Confessions of a Tattoo Needle

Confessions of a Tattoo Needle

I post tattoos I like. If you like them too, feel free to follow. Please note that I will only follow tattoo blogs. Request days are Tuesdays. Requests are closed

Trad Tattoos

Trad Tattoos

This blog is for Jack and I to post Traditional and Neo-Traditional Tattoos. These images are not ours and we will give credit where it is possible. If you see a

tattoo blog | Tumblr

tattoo blog | Tumblr

Just unfollowed like everybody. Need more people. Most likely following back whoever reblogs.

tattoo blog | Tumblr

tattoo blog | Tumblr

Just finished this painting for my friend Clamore Wolfmeyer of Black Gold Tattoo. He is a very talented tattooer and I was honored to get a piece from him as well.

Tattoo-Blog

Tattoo-Blog

Tattoo girls and women. Nice tattooed ladies and other tat-things I've found on the net Archive

tattoo blog | Tumblr

tattoo blog | Tumblr

I need more people to follow, so follow/like/message if you’re a blog like me or a tattoo blog and i’ll for sure follow you back!

No comments:

Post a Comment