Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tattoo Tumblr Blogs

News and Pictures about tattoo tumblr blogs

Ink It Up - Traditional Tattoos

Ink It Up - Traditional Tattoos

Tweet Online Tattoos, Paintings, Sketches & Stuff Every day None of these pictures Theme By: Destroyer | Powered By: Tumblr ?

Fuck Yeah, Tattoos!

Fuck Yeah, Tattoos!

Peter Blume’s “The Rock” tattoo by Lissa Vino at Pearl Harbor Gift Shop in Content is not to be used without permission. RSS feed; Random; Mobile; Powered by Tumblr

FUCK YEAH, GIRLS WITH TATTOOS

FUCK YEAH, GIRLS WITH TATTOOS

FAQ| SUBMIT | ASK | Go Veg! this blog gets ran by Catharina & Hanna .. If you want to submit a photo be sure to read

Tattoo's & Piercings

Tattoo's & Piercings

*Warning - I swear and have my own opinion and if you are offended by the body naked or otherwise then maybe you shouldn't look ;)* This is a blog dedicated to all

Confessions of a Tattoo Needle

Confessions of a Tattoo Needle

I post tattoos I like. If you like them too, feel free to follow. Please note that I will only follow tattoo blogs. Request days are Tuesdays. Requests are closed

Trad Tattoos

Trad Tattoos

This blog is for Jack and I to post Traditional and Neo-Traditional Tattoos. These images are not ours and we will give credit where it is possible. If you see a

tattoo blog | Tumblr

tattoo blog | Tumblr

Just unfollowed like everybody. Need more people. Most likely following back whoever reblogs.

Tattoo-Blog

Tattoo-Blog

Tattoo girls and women. Nice tattooed ladies and other tat-things I've found on the net Archive

tattoo blog | Tumblr

tattoo blog | Tumblr

I need more people to follow, so follow/like/message if you’re a blog like me or a tattoo blog and i’ll for sure follow you back!

tattoo blogs | Tumblr

tattoo blogs | Tumblr

I follow back, will do promos If you ask, i post tattoos, hair, piercings and cute stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment